The latest newsletter is now online at the link below. As usual it has lots of very useful information for all of us.
- Editorial – Carol Harris
- The Grassland Society of NSW sponsors GRASS program
- Establishing pastures – Soil issues affecting pastures
- Establishing pastures – Pasture species selection
- Research Update
- Largest ever remote monitoring project kicks off
- Automation could be the way of the future for shearing sheds
- Updated drought guide available now
- From the President – David Harbison
Of particular interest to those still struggling with drought across the state, will be the updated version of the “Managing and Preparing for Drought (August 2018)”. Details within the newsletter but to make it easier for everyone, you can use this direct link to download the publication. Further information on Drought Assistance and other resources is available at the DPI DroughtHub.