31st Conference, Renewed focus on livestock systems for resilience – the swing back to forages. Gunnedah 2019
The papers received for the conference have been published to the website below for your convenience as we await the publishing of the conference proceedings in hard copy.
- Novel graphs show extreme rainfall shortages
- Could tropical species have potential in southern Australia? Defining the potential geographical distribution of Rhodes grass in current and future climates
- Harnessing producers’ tropical grass experience to support potential new producers
- Evaluating seedling emergence, establishment and survival of tropical perennial grasses in Central West NSW
- Differences in soil water dynamics and herbage production between temperate and tropical pasture species for Central West NSW
- What is the optimal ratio of digit grass and lucerne in a mixed pasture?
- Sustainability and productivity of two mine rehabilitation sown pastures in the Hunter Valley
- A comparison of beef production from native and mine rehabilitation sown pastures in the Hunter Valley
- One size does not fit all – matching grazing strategies with plant growth stages
- Poisoning of lambs on mature Bambatsi panic (Panicum coloratum) pasture
- Effects of topdressed lime, superphosphate, sewage ash and stocking rate on subterranean clover production of a Southern Tablelands pasture
- Poultry litter as a fertiliser: 30 years of development