The latest edition of the Society newsletter is now available online to members and features heaps of great info as usual.
- Editorial – Carol Harris
- Pasture Updates – what’s new
- LambEx 2016
- Three things you need to know when grazing crops- Shawn McGrath
- Russian wheat aphid
- Research Update
- Not just bees: the buzz on our other vital insect
helpers – Romina Rader, Manu Saunders and Saul Cunningham
- History of Grassland Society of NSW – the first 30
years – Malcolm Campbell and Carol Harris
- From the President – David Harbison
Note that those interesting in attending LambEx 2016 should be aware that financial members of the Grassland Society are eligible for a $150 cash back on the registration fee but you need to act quickly as registrations are just about closed.