- This event has passed.
Moree Pasture Update
Please click here to download the flyer/registration form for this event: Moree Pasture Update 2018
- Time: 7:30 am registration for 8.00 am start
- Venue: Moree Services Club, Moree NSW
- Admission: $20. Includes morning tea and lunch
- RSVP: Please register by 13th February 2018 for catering purposes.
- Contact: Janelle Witschi at email@example.com, phone 0408612235
- Local contact: Kate Pearse (M: 0429 900 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please register online using the buttons below. Put number of tickets required in the box below and answer the questions (question 1 is required), then add to cart to proceed to PayPal for payment via credit card or your PayPal account.
- Bus Tour to “Weebollabolla” (Sandy Munro & Ross Becker) – Inspection of tropical grass pastures and review management.
- Morning Tea
- Speaker tba – MLA R&D investments in pastures.
- Dr. Suzanne Boschma, Senior Research Scientist (NSW DPI, Tamworth) – The fit of tropical grasses, leucaena and desmanthus.
- Dr. Sean Murphy, Senior Research Scientist (NSW DPI, Tamworth) – Sharing water in pasture mixtures of tropical grass, desmanthus, leucaena and lucerne.
- Carol Harris, Research Agronomist (NSW DPI, Glen Innes) – Legume choices for pasture systems.
- Dr. Hutton Oddy, Senior Principal Research Scientist (NSW DPI) & Judy Bond, Professional Officer, Livestock Systems (UNE, Armidale) – Managing the livestock pasture interface, with improved beef genetics. What do we need to know?
- Virtual Fencing – Fenceless Farming
- North West Local Land Services Ag Extension team – Update on tropical hay trial work and phosphorus and sulfur trial work.