The internet is a great source of targeted information and by using newsletters and newsfeeds, you can get the information delivered straight to your inbox.
See below for a few suggestions:
- CSIRO Plant Industry Newsletter – online or email subscription
- NSW DPI Agriculture News Releases – online or available as an RSS news feed
- Agriculture Today – NSW DPI periodical. Also available online
- The Country Web – a newsletter for rural women and their families. Online with email alert.
- Future Farm Online publications – Newsletters from the Future Farm Industries CRC. Available online.
Dont forget to use Google !
Google Alerts – set up a Google Alert to get an email update of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your choice of query or topic. You can set these to be sent to you daily or weekly.