The latest issue of the Newsletter is now online.
Remember, the annual conference is on soon – see the Conference page for more information and a link to the flyer/registration form.
- Editorial – Carol Harris
- Vale Mike Keys – Chris Houghton
- Rhizobia and the Rhizobia-Legume Symbiosis
- Research Update
- Subsoil acidity determines survival of lucerne on highly acidic soil – Guangdi Li, Mark Conyers, Richard Lowrie and Graeme Poile
- Managing water resources in Australian temperate pastures – David Mitchell
- New drought support arrangements from July 2014
- NSW Hay and Silage Feed Quality Awards 2014
- Target 100 gains 200th farmer story
- From the President’s Desk – David Harbison