The last issue of the Society Newsletter is now online for viewing with some interesting articles on a variety of pasture topics.
- Editorial – Carol Harris
- Successful spring pasture updates (+ Photos on page 10)
- Farming the grass curve – a new approach to matching feed supply and animal demand – Greg Lodge
- New Perennial Ryegrass Endophytes
- Pasture Real Estate – Belinda Hackney
- Pasture Nutrition Basics – Mick Duncan
- Landscape position determines productivity – Tony Cox
- From the President’s Desk – Mick Duncan
Members will be prompted to log in when accessing this document – please contact us if you do not know your login details.
The Grassland Society of NSW wishes all its members a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR