The first newsletter for 2009 is now online. This one has some excellent articles dealing with a very important problem for farmers in recent times – how to handle the ever-increasing price of fertiliser.
- Editorial – Haydn Lloyd-Davies
- Travel grant report – 2008 International Grassland Congress, China – Michael Keys
- Alternative fertiliser options (PART 1) – Lisa Warn
- Dealing with high fertiliser prices – Bob Freebairn
- How do changes in fertiliser price influence optimal fertiliser application rates? – Karel Mokany
- The way to success is ground cover – Jeff Lowien & Bob McGufficke
- From the President’s Desk – Mick Duncan
This newsletter is now in the Free Content section of the website – you do not need to login to view this newsletter.