Here is the final Society newsletter for 2015 (Volume 30, Number 4) and it is jam-packed full of reading for those who are lucky enough to get a short break over Christmas.
From all of us at the Grassland Society of NSW, we wish you a very merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year. May the seasons be kind to you over 2016 and beyond.
See below for the Newsletter index:
- Editorial – Carol Harris
- Improving phosphorus efficiency in pastures – Timothy McLaren
- Grass roots research reaching local producers
- Farmers gain tips on maximising beef production per hectare
- Research Update
- Desmanthus showing promise in northern inland NSW – Trudie Atkinson
- Number and nitrogen fixation capacity of rhizobia in soils
- List of some of the rhizobial strains used in Australian inoculants
- This dog has a nose for weeds – Hillary Cherry
- Bureau issues Climate Outlook for December to February
- World leading research steers to genetic improvement in cattle
- From the President’s Desk – David Harbison