Date(s) - 03/12/2021
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Categories No Categories
You are invited to join us at the Tamworth Agricultural Institute to hear about some of the latest research in tropical pastures, dual purpose crops, Chilean needle grass management and automated livestock weighing.
- Digit-lucerne mixtures: What is the optimum ratio?—Dr Sean Murphy (NSW DPI)
- Desmanthus: a tropical legume for northern NSW—Dr Suzanne Boschma (NSW DPI)
- P-requirements of tropical legumes—Dr Jonathan McLachlan (UNE)
- Dual purpose crops for lamb production on the Tablelands—Jody McNally (CSIRO)
- Chilean needle grass best practice management—Bill Davidson (NSW DPI)
- Automated Livestock weighing—Optiweigh demonstration—Bill Mitchell (Optiweigh) and Naomi Hobson (Local Land Services)
This is a FREE event.
Register: Register for this event by visiting Eventbrite OR RSVP to Sarah Baker 0439167600 or George Truman 0427505040 by COB Wednesday 1 December 2021.
See flyer with more information here: Pastures for Livestock Production Field Day Flyer