Crookwell Pasture Update
March 5 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Red meat producers will have the opportunity to hear the latest in pasture and feedbase research at the Grassland Society of NSW Inc. Pasture Update funded by MLA.
Please click here to download the flyer/registration form for this event: Crookwell Pasture Update 2019
- Time: 8:30 am registration for 9.00 am start
- Venue: Cadfor, 1486 Binda Road, Binda
- Admission: $20. Includes morning tea and lunch
- RSVP: Please register by 1st March 2019 for catering purposes.
- Contact: Janelle Witschi at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0408612235
- Local contact: Helena Warren, 0414860502 (email@example.com)
Please register online using the buttons below. Put number of tickets required in the box below and answer the questions (question 1 is required), then add to cart to proceed to PayPal for payment via credit card or your PayPal account.
- Tom Davison, MLA – Key MLA pasture R&D investments
- Helen Burns, NSW DPI – Soil acidity – targeting the effort
- Richard Hayes, NSW DPI – The soil and pasture interface
- Adam Little, Pasture Genetics – Pasture management for production and sustainability from perennial pastures
- Gordon Refshauge, NSW DPI – Sheep and lamb nutrition
- Hutton Oddy, NSW DPI – High performance cattle genetics and nutrition
- FARM VISITS:
- Cadfor Murray Greys, Binda – Inspection of improved pasture and high performance beef cattle genetics
- The Ponds Prime Lambs, Binda – Inspection of high input pastures and high performance prime lambs
Click the “Pay Now” button to purchase tickets for this event. You will be taken to the PayPal page for payment. Cost is $20 per person.
If you have any special dietary requirements, you can add this in a note at the payment page.