Tooraweenah Pasture Update
Please click here to download the flyer/registration form for this event: Tooraweenah Pasture Update 2017
- Time: 8.30 am (registration) for 9.00 start
- Venue: Tooraweenah Memorial Hall, Tooraweenah NSW
- Admission: $20. Includes morning tea and lunch
- RSVP: Please register by 6th October 2017 for catering purposes.
- Contact: Janelle Witschi at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0408612235
- Local contact: Brendan Butler (M: 0447 481 048), Belinda Hackney (M: 0438 358 819) or David Harbison (M: 0408 820 467).
Please register online using the buttons below. Put number of tickets required in the box below and answer the questions (question 1 is required), then add to cart to proceed to PayPal for payment via credit card or your PayPal account.
- Peter Schuster (MLA – TBC) – MLA’s new adoption program: Profitable Grazing
- Susan Orgill (NSW DPI) – Soil limitations to pasture production – which ones are feasible to focus on
- Belinda Hackney (Central West LLS) – Hardseeded legume species in pastures and rotations and setting legumes up for optimum nitrogen fixation
- Clare Edwards (Central Tablelands LLS) – Tropical grass options, getting them in the system and managing them well
- John Piltz (NSW DPI) – Feed and fodder conservation value of moisture stressed crops, managing tropical grasses for livestock production
- Megan Rogers (SheepSMART Solutions) – Managing ewes in dry times for fertility
- Alan & Marie Smith, and Scott & Jennifer Smith – Farm Visit: Dual purpose cropping, tropical grasses and harvesting tropical grasses
- Mike, Will & Jill Bowman – Farm Visit: Pasture improvement and management in undulating country