- This event has passed.
Berrembed Pasture Update
March 20 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$20.00
Please click here to download the flyer/registration form for this event: Berrembed Pasture Update 2018
- Time: 7:30 am registration for 8.00 am start
- Venue: Berrembed Station, Old Narrandera Rd, Grong Grong
- Admission: $20. Includes morning tea and lunch
- RSVP: Please register by 15th March 2018 for catering purposes.
- Contact: Janelle Witschi at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0408612235
- Local contact: Nicole Robinson M: 0428 730 563 or E: email@example.com
Please register online using the buttons below. Put number of tickets required in the box below and answer the questions (question 1 is required), then add to cart to proceed to PayPal for payment via credit card or your PayPal account.
- Breakfast at 8am sharp.
- Andrew Lloyd (Manager) – Welcome to Berrembed Station: Background, overview of cropping and livestock programs; recent changes and the role for improved pastures in future plans.
- MLA Representative – MLA R&D investments in pastures
- Richard Hayes, Helen Burns and Geoff Casburn (NSW DPI), Frank McRae (AusWest Seeds) and Harry Hosegood (Heritage Seeds) – Establishment and management of perennial pastures (Forward planning – paddock preparation & weed control, Selecting the species that best match your soil type and feed requirements, Establishment – the pros & cons of undersowing pasture, Managing your pasture for persistence). Livestock management on perennial pastures.