- This event has passed.
Bathurst Pasture Update
Please click here to download the flyer/registration form for this event: Bathurst Pasture Update 2017
- Time: 8:30 am (registration) for 9.00 start
- Venue: Bathurst Bulldogs Rugby Club, Bathurst NSW
- Admission: $20. Includes morning tea and lunch
- RSVP: Please register by 8th October 2017 for catering purposes.
- Contact: Janelle Witschi at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0408612235
- Local contact: Clare Edwards (M: 0428 435 615) or David Harbison (M: 0408 820 467).
Please register online using the buttons below. Put number of tickets required in the box below and answer the questions (question 1 is required), then add to cart to proceed to PayPal for payment via credit card or your PayPal account.
- Joe Gebbels (MLA – TBC) – Key MLA pasture R&D investments
- Susan Orgill (NSW DPI) – Soil limitations to pasture production – which ones are feasible to focus on
- Belinda Hackney (Central West LLS) – Hardseeded legume species in pastures and rotations and setting legumes up for optimum nitrogen fixation
- Fiona Leech (South East LLS) – Fertiliser cost effectiveness & soil microbial DNA results from the Alternative Fertiliser Project
- John Piltz (NSW DPI) – Feed and fodder conservation value of moisture stressed crops, managing tropical grasses for livestock production
- Brett Littler (Central Tablelands LLS) – Farm Visit: Managing livestock in spring 2017 – getting the nutrition right
- Bruce Watt (Central Tablelands LLS) – Farm Visit: Managing livestock in spring 2017 – getting animal health right
- Bathurst district farm – Farm Visit: The use of confined feeding – the positives and negatives
18 people are attending Bathurst Pasture Update