The latest issue of the newsletter is now online and as usual is jam-packed with information for everyone.
For those who work closely with livestock, I urge you to read the Q Fever article and assess whether you need to take steps to protect yourself from this debilitating disease – better safe than sorry.
The other very useful item in the newsletter regards the pasture trial network which aims to publish information about pasture varieties to help everyone make informed and objective decisions.
- Editorial – Carol Harris
- How much do you know about Q Fever?
- Role and management of oats and short term ryegrasses – Mick Duncan
- Grassland Society of NSW Pasture Update at Tooraweenha
- Tropical pasture makes beneficial changes to poor soil – Robert Banks
- Feedback sought on horse identification
- DPI Research boosts lamb production 20 per cent
- Research Update
- Pasture data now at producers’ fingertips
- From the President – David Harbison