The latest issue of the Society Newsletter (Vol31, No.3) is now online.
- Editorial – Carol Harris
- Liveweight gain by cattle grazing native pasture or improved pasture sown on rehabilitated mine
land – Upper Hunter study – Neil Griffiths, Lester McCormick and Neil Nelson
- Upcoming Pasture Updates
- Research Update
- Barbervax – the state of play – David Smith
- MLA to host forum on red meat industry’s digital future
- Magnesium defciency in livestock – Nigel Brown
- From the President – David Harbison
Remember, if your subscription is due for next year, you may now pay online. See our membership page for more information on our online payment option or just click the green “Join Now” button on the right hand side.