The first newsletter for 2016 is now online so check it out at the link below (or via the Publications menu above).
Some great reading including information on the upcoming Australian Grassland Association Symposium in Armidale on June 7th-9th.
- Editorial – Carol Harris
- Is it time to revisit management of soil acidity? – Helen Burns and Dr Mark Norton
- The end of summer – assessing the outlook for 2016 in northern NSW – Sean Murphy and Lester McCormick
- Bureau of Meteorology Climate Outlook for March to May 2016
- The influence of herbicides on soil fungi in grazing systems
- Research Update
- Doing the numbers on ewes – reprinted from mla.com.au
- Grass seed management starts now – reprinted from mla.com.au
- From the President – David Harbison