Grassland Society of NSW Pasture Update – Better Pastures for a Variable Climate
PASTURE UPDATE AT BINGARA
$15 for members, $25 for non-members includes lunch and morning tea and return bus trip to “Glenayr”
RSVP: 6 November, please contact: Janelle Witschi 0408 612 235 or email email@example.com
- Linda Hygate (Project Manager, Meat & Livestock Australia) – MLA’s investment in the southern feedbase
- Robin Dobos and Hutton Oddy (Research Officers, Armidale Beef Centre, NSW DPI) – Maximising red meat production on tropical grasses
- Mick Duncan (Agronomist, Northern Agriculture, Armidale) – Managing legume nutrition with phosphorus and sulphur
- Elizabeth Hartley and Greg Gemell (Technical Officers – Inoculants and Rhizobia, NSW DPI, Ourimbah) – Improving nodulation. Have we got the rhizobia right?
- Lester McCormick (Leader, Coastal & Temperate Pasture Systems, NSW DPI Tamworth) – Establishment opportunities using hard seeded legumes
- Luc Farago (Team Leader, Strategic Land Services, BRG CMA, Inverell) – Native vegetation – what are the changes?
- Phil Butler, “Glen Ayr” – The “Glen Ayr” operation. Phil describes his program of integrating tropical perennial grasses into his grazing system.
- Carol Harris (Research Agronomist, Glen Innes) and Suzanne Boschma (Snr Research Scientist, Tamworth, NSW DPI) – Latest research on temperate and tropical legumes and trial site inspection